Private Facebook Group for accountability
30 at-home workouts*
Weekly action steps to keep you on track
*Workouts include full demo video and full video workout as well! - Equipment needed : only a set of dumbbells and workouts are only 25 minutes!
ALL of that is what kept me from losing the weight and truly loving myself. This is more than likely the same for you!
After I discovered that FOOD doesn’t come with RULES, I realized just how simple health actually is.
Put a check next to what applies to you …
Are You tired of:
- Feeling completely overwhelmed when it comes to your health journey?
- Wondering if what you’re doing is the RIGHT way to ‘diet’?
- Feeling guilty for WANTING and ENJOYING foods you love?
- Constantly checking the scale to only be disappointed?
- Inconsistency which leads to you becoming unmotivated?
If you answered YES to any of the above, this 30-Day Challenge is SPECIFICALLY for you!
If you are ready to:
- Say goodbye to food guilt and shame and embrace balance in your eating.
- Establish a reliable routine that you can stick to consistently.
- Break free from the grip of food and diet plans in your life.
- Say PEACE OUT to your self-doubt and negative self-talk that hinder your commitment to change
Hi! I am Casey Everhart and I have been exactly where you are.
Trying every single diet plan under the sun only to completely fail a couple of weeks later and be filled with extreme guilt, shame, and self-doubt. Saying “I’ll just start again next Monday” but meanwhile believing that I would never be able to lose the weight or love my body. Thinking that something was wrong with me and that I was going to be stuck in this trap forever.
Constantly checking the scale and being disappointed that I was failing AGAIN. I remember thinking “I just wish I could be normal. I wish I could eat the pizza and the birthday cake without guilt or shame.” I was stuck in the endless cycle of restrictive diets, spending hours at the gym and revolving my life completely around the scale, and guess what?
This approach kept me stuck and was the reason for my damaged relationship with food and my body. Food rules and diet culture were the problem, not me!!
When I learned how to heal my relationship with food and get to the ROOT of my shame and judgment, that is when I healed. When I started giving myself permission to love my body where it was at and incorporate BALANCE with my eating habits, the weight began melting off. And here I am now down 20 pounds with zero restrictions, zero diet plans, and zero guilt or shame.